Dr. Renae Norton believes that in order to obtain maximum health, a holistic approach is the way to go. She can work with you and/or your treatment team to achieve an optimal balance between Body, Mind and Spirit. Her clients experience real improvement in their quality of life and overall health. You will get the support and encouragement you need to develop the skills that will lead to a more balanced life. Throughout treatment, she will provide guidance on how to:
- Find and eat “clean” nutritious foods that promote good health and prevent unhealthy eating patterns
- Weave fitness into your life in a way that makes sense for you and your busy life
- Improve your self esteem
- Set and achieve both short-term and long-term goals
- Discover new passions
- Create positive relationships
- Develop skills to positively manage stress
- Become more assertive through Assertiveness Training
- Learn new coping mechanisms through Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
Whether you need to gain weight, lose weight, achieve your fitness goals, or overcome a particular health problem, you have come to the right place!
Dr. Norton also walks the talk. She exudes health and vitality herself. Researcher, practitioner and mentor, she will guide you through the misinformation about what is and what isn’t good for you when it comes to diet and exercise. She is a role model for baby boomers and Generation Z’ers alike.
Trying to decide whether to work with Dr. Norton? Read about the experience some of her clients HERE!
Useful tools for your journey to a more balanced life:
- Sign up to have The Norton Center’s free Lifestyle eBook delivered to your inbox!
- Be sure to visit the Recipe Corner for Dr Norton’s favorite healthy recipes. Delicious recipes that will nourish both body, mind and soul!
- Dr Norton’s blog – Articles that help patients and readers on their quest to improve their quality of life and overall health!
- Want to keep current with health issues in the news? Look at this week’s edition of News You Can Use!
- Dr Norton’s health + wellness handouts are now available online!
- Order Dr. Norton’s new children’s book “Let’s Eat! Maji Teaches Mongo What it Means to Eat Clean“