For the Clean Eating Ranch Dressing Recipe, use all organic ingredients unless otherwise instructed
- ½ cup Kalona Cottage Cheese (or any grass-fed)
- 2/3 cup Kalona Sour Cream (or any grass-fed)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (or 2 tbsp diced onion)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley (or 1 sprig fresh chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chives (or 1 tbsp fresh chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 4 capfuls garlic juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut crystals vinegar or any organic white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp white pepper to taste
Put all ingredients into blender and blend until creamy. Adjust spices. Dilute with water from the cottage cheese of sour cream cartons or use milk.
Makes 1 ¾ cups.
Nutrition (2 tbsp) – 44 calories, 4 g fat, 1 g protein, 1 g carbs