- 1 roll of heavy duty paper towels (plain white)
- Container, plastic shoe box, coffee container, etc.
- 1 3/4 cups boiled water (or distilled)-cooled but still warm – (can just use regular water if you use them in less than a week)
- 1 Tablespoon of pure aloe vera- check the ingredients
- 1 Tablespoon of pure Witch Hazel Extract
- 2 Tablespoons of Liquid Castille Soap
- 2 capsules of Vitamin E (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive or Almond Oil
- Essential Oils of choice (I use organic lavender and vitamin oil–can purchase from Whole Foods)
- Cut the roll of paper towels in half using a sharp knife
- In bowl or quart size jar mix the water, aloe, witch hazel, castille soap, Vitamin E and oil and stir.
- Add essential oils if desired and stir.
- Pour over paper towels in container and let absorb- this takes about 5-10 minutes. (Tip: only saturate it and once the paper towels are completely saturated, stop pouring. Otherwise the wipes are too wet.)
- Flip the container over to make sure wipes are well soaked.
- Use as you would regular wipes
This recipe is credited to wellnessmama.com
Contact Dr Norton by phone 513-212-8799 or by form
Inquire about booking Dr Norton for a speaking engagement
Read About Dr Norton
View video about Dr Norton
Medical Advice Disclaimer: The information included on this site is for educational purposes only. It is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The reader should always consult his or her healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of the information for their own situation or if they have any questions regarding a medical condition or treatment plan. Reading the information on this website does not create a physician-patient relationship. This information is not necessarily the position of Dr. J. Renae Norton or The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity.
©2014, Dr J Renae Norton. This information is intellectual property of Dr J Renae Norton. Reproduction and distribution for educational purposes is permissible. Please credit ‘© 2014, Dr J Renae Norton. //edpro.wpengine.com’.