Concierge practices are springing up everywhere because they work. There are a number of advantages, the most important being flexibility.
Dr. Norton offers:
- Flexible session length – from ½ hour to 2 hour sessions
- Intensive outpatient therapy available for those who want an alternative to residential treatment– 5 to 10 hours per week
- Flexible appointment times — I offer weekend and evening appointments
- Phone sessions available – for travelers, students and road warriors
- Mi casa es su casa – come and cook with me in my kitchen! It’s fun and you’ll learn a lot.
Another advantage of a concierge practice is that you also have more privacy. For example:
- Self-pay means no insurance, no company reporting.
- No electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Dr. Norton meets or exceeds all HIPAA and APA Privacy standards.
On the other hand, if you want to use insurance Dr. Norton provides a managed-care-friendly invoice (documentation for out-of-network benefits) so that you can submit a claim to your insurance carrier by simply sending in the monthly/weekly invoice.
- We accept checks, credit card, HSA or cash
- Cash and prepayment discounts are also available
Trying to decide whether to work with Dr. Norton at The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Cincinnati? Read about the experience of some of her clients HERE!
Useful tools for your journey to a more balanced life:
- Be sure to visit the Recipe Corner for Dr Norton’s favorite healthy recipes. Delicious recipes that will nourish both body, mind and soul!
- Dr Norton’s blog – Articles that help patients and readers on their quest to improve their quality of life and overall health!
- Want to keep current with health issues in the news? Look at this week’s edition of News You Can Use!
- Order Dr. Norton’s new children’s book “Let’s Eat! Maji Teaches Mongo What it Means to Eat Clean“
Dr. Renae Norton specializes in the treatment of eating disorders. Located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Call 513-205-6543 to schedule an appointment or fill out our online contact form for someone to call you to discuss your concerns. Tele-therapy sessions available. Individual and family sessions also available.